CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally i am bck............


I had been long time no write blog de....
i feel unhappy whn i write.. this few days dunno what am i doing... dunno thinking wht .... one words fan haixz assignment, relationship, life.... dunno lar... i wanna be bck to a child more cute, alot of ppl sayang,, and whn i wanna write a blog i still ask bck my friend to get bck my details u c la i am 4 getfull, useless enought de la.... no use de.... untill now i had been 34hours no slp de.... dunno la
everything dunno count bck long time no write blog de i tot i will change but to bad.....
at last i am back here to write and post to all ppl see tht how shamefull am i and how useless am i ....
i remember the last post is for my ex... untill now whn i saw him i still dnt dare face to face look at him....
dunno y everything had change to scared de.... but the las messagne i say i will wait.....
but i had did it i had try it but too bad no use.... but 1 thing i done and did is i had give up.;...... now i trust on everything need time to past and go....=) untill now i noe a guy in my new coll, but confuse lor.... haix.....now is midnight 2:34a.m another two hours de
what to do teach me help me.... can ?

0 comments: