CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday .... scarry day but, sad cause also rainny day

Purple.......
y ?

cause i feel cold ,cold..... sad, sad.... down down.....
today is halloween day.... Some 1 make me sad ,some 1 make me down.... ,some one make me happy.... some 1 make me cry .... , some 1 make me smile in my heart but tears on face y? Gam dong lor..... at

*1st i slp late to cls....
* 2nd kena scolded by my mom....
* 3rd feel (an wei) long time dint have tht kind of feel, felling dying , need water .... sudent my Dr.... so good reach thr a bottle of water, a assignment done.... feel happy got ppl sayang.....
*4th whn to cls still got lence ask and sayang happy too...
*5th scarry cause ah yik driving ngeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! still got little bit bom!
*6th cold cold de ...... but lucky Dr. giving me a jacket.... and got lence help me cover wind....
*7th feel down down 1 ..... feel sry to a person... i noe tht u want me happy !! as i noe tht u also unhappy!! but u just act like ntg cause u want me to be happy!! i feel warm .... nice.... happy and everything frm u .....
*8th yes?anything joe i really wanna hear tht anything from u ,but i duwant i scared whn i hear anything tht i cannot take it i will feel sad , down ... but i miss it... i dunno do u read or had a look on my blog but any way wish u happy with ur gf.... yes... i miss u.... so? can i do anything no!! just unhappy all the way... but is ok !!! i am fine thx .... for ur treating and make me grow....
*9th cnt eat any things just (tun tun tun) my teeth very pain a.... but i also feel happy la .... noe y cause i can gam fei hehe!!! i wanna hit target on 40kg..... tell me tht i can if u support....
*10th dunno, everything dnt ask dnt care.... i learn 1 thing...

DONT ASK QUESTION!!
DONT LISENT TO PPL THT CLOSE OR GOOD TO U!!
DONT THINK JUST DO IT!!
TIME MANAGE!!
SHUT UP WHN I NVR ASK!!
WHN I WANNA TELL I WILL BUT DNT ASK MORE .....

issit good to learn it or???
haix.... i really dunno la....

wow is been 3 days no hand up my report to my dr tim....

Tuesday , shit wht i did i 4get... but haha actually i remember...
70%
wednesday,club tierd dying..... but still had 80% cause u're beside me...
thursday, erm... tierd to watch movie ,see marion ,feel funny....... ntg much normal normal...... so i give my self 60%....

i wanna tell u.....
i love romance ,
i scared boring,
i scared lonely,
i love surprise,
i hate crying,
i need warn,
i need care alot,
so.........
noe wht to do ?
or dunno nvrm....
i will wait....

understand & really feel dam fucking sry abt today +10000000 of sry!!!!

=======================================================

0 comments: