CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

today is sunday ,also raining day

dunno y everytime whn i wanna write a blog also raining day maybe whn the time i wanna write i am sad kau..... today i just came bck frm frnd house because both night i also very scared dnt dare to slp alone ..... morning i am still ok but whn fall at night i feel unconfert, very lonely and scarry....... i really dunno wht am i doing actually i had alot of things to do ...... assignment , help my mom , entertain with friends and much more..... but i keep on think at things tht i am not happy.... i like him but i dnt dare or feel like be with him because loved a person must see him happy thts enought .... since now he got gf de..... today i just wish him i wont destroyed or feel unhappy de i must be...... i am totaly give up whn i say this word out tht time i hope i will do it .... i cht in msn with my frnd tony he tell me alot he talk alot to me ........ y he like nike? the text of nike is wht ? (just do it) i really happy tht whn i am down still got ppl who will care of me and talk with me.... i like people to talk with me .......... y ......... because i scared lonely...... and some more tuck wai thx for giving me a hand whn i am down ... i really miss u hope i will c u soon..... i am sry i dint accept u but ..... i really hope too..... y because i wont easy get couple with a guy .... i really get deep hurt before..... i really hope tht u r beside me like last time ........ the time with u i feel happy ........ cause u always make me smile......=)

i will try to behappy hope u guys who care me will pray all happines to me .....
haix...... very tierd a just finish assignment i been sitting on my table for 5 house for doing the stupid assignment ......... but i am happy to do with it lor........


hahahaha ...........

hope i will write down wht i want wht i need 4 my future ... i will de

0 comments: