CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

thursday,raining again....

I am using blur green.... y ler cause my world now sad sad de...... i cry alot of times today... i tell my self i shouldn't cry , i cnt cry any more but i did it again.....

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN...... I CRY IN MY HEART THE TEARS COME OUT AGAIN...

how a? how a?
Dr C. i think alot of stupid things.... i also dunno wht to write down.... i think bck all thigs tht i miss all things tht made me unhappy de.... in red box... whn i hear some song i cry ..... cause sing k usually sing chines song de ma...... chines song easy made ppl sad and cry..... why ler? cause the melody is tooo down.... so i hate chines song alot alot.... i wanna change all of my self i every day made my seld blur blur like this so i cnt use any energy to think things..... i think maybe wo de xing tai luan gua....... i am a stupid.... stupid girl....... i want ppl care me alot lor....need warm care...... but y i cnt get de? y tell me y? Dr.c a...... today i think i only can give my self 20%......

i really feel like wanna die de...... i cnt stand....

lence gor gor.... sry a.... not i duwant reply and tell u .... cause my hp no more credit.... i really like ur cares..... i miss it ...... i hope u dnt get sad.... i promise u the joanne tht u noe will be bck ok..... muaks......

Dr. c....... HElp..... i need all the medicson frm u alot alot can u give me.....?
i noe tht i am a girl tht gives alot of trouble to u...... i felt so sry...... sometimes i really think tht ...... dnt fan u ..... this dr.c but i cnt i duwant to be alone....

Today i fail de ..... just....

20%.....

=(

0 comments: