CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

today is friday also raining day

today i very tierd and unhappy i dunno y, today i meet bck my x i know i still like him and he also but so how wor.... people got gf de..... i aready duwant pick up his call duwant msn with him de la but dunno y ..... he tell me tht he i also dunno how to say la. BUT i tried to ask him abt his gf thing this and tht but dunno y he keep on telling me got or dint have also looks like the same . so i only ask him wanna go outstation with me? he say yes..... ok .... but should i i really dunno lor ......... whn he say yes tht time i really feel tht dam happy de ............ but whn tonight i call him he say i will call u bck tomorow , at tht time mt tears r alrd falling ...... y wor ,? y whn people start to give up u , u need to treat bck people on this way? if u really still love me can u pls be fare to me.... if u got gf i will not wanna be the middle 1.... sry ......... i really dunno how to say abt myself actually i really got alot of things tht need to do y am i thinking all this stupid stuff wor? i really feel very stress .... sad,,,,,... joe a hope u really know wht i need .......

0 comments: