CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today is thursday rainning day

today is my dad bitrth day , i sleep late no go to class, but in the afternoon i find patrick and go there to buy car charger i was very angry my charger has spoil .. alot of friend wanna find me , but cant find . thn ..... i ask lence out to teman me , 1st because i am so boring and thn i find him to acc me to find a give for my dad . haha but quite funny la, i also dunno wanna buy wht ..... thn walk walk walk , after tht we go out smoke lor..... thn i hear some lence story he say tht actually he is a rich guy but after 1997 all (gu PIu) fall ,,,, so his dad (poh Chan)... whn i heard this i few like sounds sad to him ...... but, actually me my self also la, i am a girl tht come frm penang y ler,? cause i am (loh Lui) whts means tht i am anak angkat frm my dad now lo, and thn i get rape before la whn i was small, after tht my family at tioman there got a big troble la, haix........
i dunno la i feel tht the whole world like very upset ..... not only me lor..... and thn i drive home erm... actually i love to drive de because no need think so much kua, but whn i started to drive i very scared tht i saw accident or wht , every time whn i saw an accident i feel like cry ...... maybe i try before tht some one near u r leaving.... i duwant the same thing happen on others i scared to see people crying too...... after tht i fetch my sis go 1u buy bonia purse for my dad, whn i went to my dad shp my dad was so shock !!! he nvr know tht we r going lor..... haha whn i c my dad happy i also happy ,,,.... i nvr talk to my dad for long time ago but every thing had aready passs i think will be alright.... thn at night i recive a sms frm my ex joe wanna meet ma tomorow
actually not i duwant pick up ur hp........ is because u got gf de ........ i duwant to (chak san) u all lo... but i really miss u ..... nvm i tell my self tht i will give my self a new road,,, i fall before but i must climb up ...... sometimes i really think tht i not a couple choise in this world every time whn in love i will cry cry cry .......... my tears just like a water paip very easy to come out de i also dunno y .......... i hope every 1 who cares me will really take a heart to tell me wht am i doing now? i still got alot of things to do , why should i think all this kind of things......... i really wanna get mad.... i dunno y whn i was not happy or wht i wanna write all the things out and tell my self to memories it isit a good memo? or ? i really dunno ..... 2day i really feel like writting this blog to tell my self tht wht am i doing in a a day ...... should i? now is aready 3:30 a.m i cnt slp dunno y assignment also duwant to do ........... i dunno wht am i doing .........

1 comments:

Laиcє said...

cheer up dude...
everything already passed...
same to me too...
LoLz...