CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, Raining day

Today is raining day again...... again i am writing blog haha .... i feel tht i am so dam stupid y? c so long no post blog de ...... cause 4 get how to post funny hor.... but i am happy also , i nvr post thts mean tht i am getting better and better on my sadness sick.... actually y i recover my sickness ler,,,, maybe tht i noe some friends tht care me , sharring all kind of stuff with me kua....

actually i really dunno who am i , wht am i doing a..... i just want to be happy duwant to be lonely always ... i want smile ... duwant :( but now while i am writting my blog and chtting with some 1..... i very tierd de but need to do home work.... i am happy tht u r being my side acompany me the whole night .. thx alot muaks and wont make me feel lonely... i am happy i had aready 4 get him..... not 4get la is wont think abt those things de..... i feel tht i am so stupid... mou yok hor gau de......

我感觉到,什么是快乐什么是不快乐了。。。
快乐因该要自己真取,而不是等着别人给。。。
也许,有爱情`的world会开心有色彩。。。。但是,却是会很痛连呼吸也会痛。。
我不想再痛了。。。。。
算了。。
忘了。。。
拥有过就是了。。。

isiit?
haix..... c la c la this stupid joanne still think of this kind of things 4 wht wor....

study hard hard.... and hope tht i will succes and u guys too.....

and come on larh really need some one teman me go some relaxing places like sea side .......... i love sea ....... the smells of sea is cool enought.... hmm.....

love it and it is also time to bed de.....

erm,,,, taday is happy day i will give my self 70%hehe.....

0 comments: